Find out all your questions about WMCS here -- or ask us more!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I see about my account?
- Where can I find information on the dress code?
- Why am I having trouble logging in to see my child's grades?
- How can I volunteer to help at WMCS?
- What are the procedures when my child needs to be absent?
- When is it ever too late to tell someone how much you appreciate WMCS?
- Rodney Smithers is our Chief Financial Officer. You may contact him by phone at (870) 400-4000 Ext 108.
- Please review the student handbook for your campus (either elementary or high school) under the Academics tab above.
- We use JupiterGrades for our online assement and record program. Any difficulties you experiences should be reported to Dean Tacker. Please use the contact form on the contact page or call the school office.
- We are always seeking eager volunteers. Please contact the school office and inquire of any areas in which you wish to serve.
- See page 9 of the High School Handbook. Each student may receive up to 10 absences in each class during the course of a semester. If there are more than 10, the student may not receive credit for the course.
To become a sponsor of WMCS, please contact the school office at (870) 400-4000.